Catherine R. Klancher
Phone: (651) 430-2630
Fax: (651) 430-2813
Catherine Klancher is admitted in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. Joining the Cummins & Bonestroo team in 2019, Catie’s primary practice focuses on estate planning, elder law, and probate and trust administration.
Prior to joining Cummins & Bonestroo, Catie was a solo practitioner where she focused on real estate transactions and business formation. Cornerstone to her success is fostering relationships with her clients, and leading with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives.
Catie resides in Stillwater with her husband and three children. A respected leader in the community, Catie stays active through her children’s school programs and youth sports.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Real Estate Transactions
- Minnesota, 2010
- Wisconsin, 2010
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
Honors: Dean’s List
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
Major: Business Administration and Leadership
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Nineteenth District Bar Association